Sunday, April 23, 2006

50 things about me...

I came across this thingie while randomly blog-surfing and felt it would be an interesting thing to do.I hope you enjoy reading it. I sure enjoyed filling it up...

1. Were you named after anyone?
Nopes, I am an absolute original.

2. Do you wish on stars?
Never had the chance to do so.

3. When did you last cry?
I don't remember when, but I know why.

4. Do you like your handwriting?
Of course, I have worked really hard towards it & it shows.

5. What is your favourite meat?
Anything that can be classified under "Seafood"

6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
Would I really mention it here if it was embarrassing?
;)

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Of course, no doubt about that!!!

8. Are you a daredevil?
Does sleeping in the lectures sitting on the first beanch amount to daredevilry?

9. How do you release anger?
I rarely get angry, but when I do, I prefer to cut myself off from the world, go to a garden and walk barefoot on the grass. It calms me instantly.

10. Where is your second home?
NCST. We also have a second flat,but since we don't stay there, it's just a house as yet, not a home.

11. Do you trust others easily?
Previously, I was a very trusting person. But nowadays, I balance my trusting nature with a healthy dose of caution.

12. What was your favourite toy(s) as a child?
A cricket bat and a collection of magnets of all shapes and sizes. I had enough magnets with me to start a scrapyard.

13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
All of them ;)
On a more serious note though, I believe that there's a whole lot to be learnt from even the worst lecture (or lecturer, for that matter)

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only when I am sure the audience understands it. Otherwise, I resort to straightspeak.

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
No.

16. What do you look for in a girl?
Just three things - Honesty, sincerity of purpose and a basic common sense.

17. Would you bungee jump?
Sure.

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I think I do.

19. What's your favourite ice cream?
Coffee-Walnut & Chocolate share the #1 spot.

20. What are your favourite colours?
White, Black, & Sky Blue.

21. What are your least favourite things?
Mice (the biological kind), medicines & tele-marketers.

22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
Now you are putting ideas into my head....

23. Who do you miss most right now?
My friend Sagar, who's in HK working on a project.

24. What are you listening to right now?
"Tu Bin Bataaye" from Rang De Basanti - this song is pure chocolate on silk....

25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Sky Blue or White

26. What is the weather like right now?
Hot & humid.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
One of my friends...

28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
It would have to be two - Eyes & Smile.

29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
I got it for myself. So, the answer would be a "YES".

30. How are you today?
Slightly exhausted, but nevertheless, in a hapy mood.

31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
Cold Coffee, Chocolate Milkshake & Plain Milk.

32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
I stay miles away from alcohol.

33. Natural hair colour?
Black.

34. Eye colour?
Brown.

35. Wear contacts?
Sometimes.

36. Siblings?
Unfortunately, none.

37. Favourite month?
April (birthday month after all :) )

38. Favourite food?
Seafood.

39. Favourite day of the year?
19th April (Refer answer to Q:37 above)

40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
I have always been a very shy person when it comes to asking somebody out. Lets hope that whenever I feel like asking anybody out the next time round, the cat does not get my tongue.

41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies with happy endings (everybody gets killed - long live the ghost)

42. Summer or winter?
Winter (nothing beats it)

43. Holi or Diwali?
Diwali, always

44. Do you like your name?
Yes, very much. I like both the sound and the meaning associated with it.And please don't go saying "Hawa ka jhonka" one more time....

45. What book/magazine are you reading?
"Interpreting your dreams"

46. What's on your mouse pad?
A mouse....

47. What did you watch on TV last night?
I watch too little of TV. Mostly, its just the news.

48. Favourite Smell?
It's the fragrance of flowers we call as Parijaatak, I don't know the English/Latin name for it,though.

49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
I was, am and (unfortunately, looks as if, will be) single.

50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Filling up this questionnaire ;)
Seriously speaking, attending lectures for 7-8 hours a day in engineering college takes the cake.

Whew!! That's it. I won't tag anybody but if you feel like, go ahead and make a half-century of your own.

1 comment:

Arundhati Kane said...

Damn cool! But I am getting inspired by this blog now....

- Ms. Copy Cat