Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Gotu....

Here is the latest angel in the family....my 4 month old nephew whom I saw for the first time yesterday...and I must say that this kid literally stole my heart... :)
Though the official naming ceremony has not been conducted as yet, I have already chosen a nickname for him... gotu (Marathi slang for a smooth pebble/chubby baby/bald person).Now, regardless of what my cousin sister names him, he will always be gotu for me.

He wasn't ready to look at the camera...so I had to so all sorts of acrobatics!!! :P

Ain't he an angel????
The prince rests....lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always say that i don't like babies and then i see a kid like ur 'Gotu' and end up saying "koochi koo...mera chotta sa bachcha....cho chweet."...kids like him make me wanna b a mother smday and THAT's a big deal, ok?

BTW, 'Gotu' is a dman cute petname..
:D

Anonymous said...

he is a gotu :)